Servicing & Maintenance
All bikes sold by us come with a free 6 week bike check* after date of purchase.
E-Bikes should be then serviced every 12 months.
- Servicing cost start at £29.99, this involves-
- Software update and E-Bike diagnostic check-
- PDI style check of the bike, and if any further work is needed you will be contacted with a price for the work, before it is done.
All Bike checks and serving are carried out at our Bridgend Store.
Here are some useful Maintenance Tips for your E-Bike.
- When cleaning, never use a pressure washer. They can damage delicate wiring parts and electrical components.
- Be sure to Lubricate and Grease the high friction/moving parts regularly. Reducing resistance can help reduce components wearing out prematurely. TIP: Wet Lube for riding in wet conditions and Dry Lube for summer riding. Take special care when using lubes and greases, not to get in contact with the battery.
- Check your tyres before and after every ride. Check for damage or punctures and check the tyre pressures.
- Give the brakes and cables a test before heading out for a ride; ensure nothing is lose or broken.
- If possible, remove battery and store inside the home after a ride. Avoid storing the battery in damp areas, such as the shed, as this can affect the function of the battery over time.
- Try to not let the battery full discharge. The more cycles your battery goes through, the less effective it will be. Never attempt to dismantle an electric bike battery.
- LEAVE THIS ALONE - It is always best to speak to the professionals if you have issues or concerns about the E-Motor.
If you have any maintenance concerns or queries, we will be happy to help where we can. Please use the Contact Us Form, and we will get back to you.
*Free 6 week bike check must be brought to Bridgend to have this work carried out.